• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2003 Please help!!

Rafal

Registered Users (C)
Hi!
My sister receive letter from KCC that she is on winning numbers at DV 2003 program. It was on October 2002. We sent all the necessary documents to them and till now we didn’t get any answer. Should we get a letter with her appointment date?
Number of her case is 2003EU00044***. Please help us because we don’t know what we should do? Still wait? Isn't too late already? Thanks for any answers.

Sorry I forgot write that she choose appointment in our country – Poland. I hope that will help to make clear situation.

Please call NVC asap. NVC number should be on the letter your sister received.

Hope this helps

sorry are you thinking about Kentucky Consular Center?
There is phone number just to them

Is anything what can i do to help her? She was so happy when she received this letter...:(

I understand how you feel. I am very sorry for that. You may want to send an email to KCC and find out about her case status. The email address is at the bottom of her notfication letter.
Good Luck.

Originally posted by Rafal
Hi!
My sister receive letter from KCC that she is on winning numbers at DV 2003 program. It was on October 2002. We sent all the necessary documents to them and till now we didn’t get any answer. Should we get a letter with her appointment date?
Number of her case is 2003EU00044***. Please help us because we don’t know what we should do? Still wait? Isn't too late already? Thanks for any answers.

Europe cut off no. for DV-2003 is 39100 , I f your no. is 44*** that no chance and KCC will not notice you for appointment.