• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2003 AOS What should I do?

soniasingh

Registered Users (C)
I applied for AOS in end of April to the local BCIS. It's been almost 2 months. Except a receipt / invoice I haven't heard anything from BCIS. No notice for fingerprint or anything. What should I do? Should I just wait or do something about it?
Thanks,

Sonia

Originally posted by soniasingh
I applied for AOS in end of April to the local BCIS. It's been almost 2 months. Except a receipt / invoice I haven't heard anything from BCIS. No notice for fingerprint or anything. What should I do? Should I just wait or do something about it?
Thanks,

Sonia
what is your case number and region? are you from India by any chance? if so, there may be a delay.

Sonia,
Please visit the local INS office and check the status of your case. You can say that it has been too long since you heard anything and you just want to ensure that nothing is missing.

In other words, dont wait around for them to do something for you. Take charge and see what's going on. But never, ever be arrogant about it.

Good Luck!

mj-2020