During L1 -Query , Can i go for B1- Process

shiva_kum

Hello,

I need a clarification on L1. My company has applied for Premium L1 20 days back and recently i got the query from Immigration services asking some more details about the Specialized knowledge of benficary. Here my question is during this query period if i go for the processing B1 visa is that a problem in future. I would like to know is there such option to process the B1 visa during Query period.Please let me know in detail whether i am eligible to go for B1.

Thanks very much in advance

Originally posted by shiva_kum
Hello,

I need a clarification on L1. My company has applied for Premium L1 20 days back and recently i got the query from Immigration services asking some more details about the Specialized knowledge of benficary. Here my question is during this query period if i go for the processing B1 visa is that a problem in future. I would like to know is there such option to process the B1 visa during Query period.Please let me know in detail whether i am eligible to go for B1.

Thanks very much in advance
If you file for B1 your L1 will be considered abandoned. You can have only one non immigrant petition active at one time.