• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dsp-122, ds-230 filing

chutgur

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, i filed my dsp-122 and ds-230 filed this september 2010. i am a winner 2011 lottery. do you think i am too late for approval, can i fit into first 50000. thank you.

It's depend on your Case Number(CN). If it's a lower case number you can have the interview early, and otherwise you have to wait until the last months of the fiscal year(August,September) for your interview. All of the winners were very lucky to have their inteview befor the end of the fiscal year except few in the African region.

Go through the proveious months/years visa bulletins and then you can roughly get an idea about your interview date

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

hello house, please i will like to file for my wife but i will like u to assist me with some questions about DS230.
1. will i be the one to fill the form for her or she will fill her own by herself.
2. in her own form who is the petitioner and who is the applicant
3. who will be the one to sign the column of applicants signature
thank you as i need urgent advice concerning these questions

Hey guys, i filed my dsp-122 and ds-230 filed this september 2010. i am a winner 2011 lottery. do you think i am too late for approval, can i fit into first 50000. thank you.

hi, it all depends on your case number. I sent my forms to kcc on 21st Oct. 2010, i have kept in touch with kcc. And they told me that my forms is under processing, but my case number is below 12000. Just hang in there and keep in touch with kcc. Gudluck and God bless!