DS230 Part1 issues, CP\'ers Successfully completed review please help..

WhiteRose

Registered Users (C)
Please Calrify following:

Item 3. Full Name in Native Alphabet :- Write name in their native language such as Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, etc.,

What is the relation between Item 22 Location and Item 25 Location. I downloaded forms from http://travel.state.gov/DS-0230.pdf site. This form what ever entry I make in Location of Item 22 automatically puts that entry into Location of Item 25.

So now I am using forms downloaded from Immihelp.com. For Item 25 can I make entries like this,

From/to Location Type of Visa
---------------------------------------------------------------------
MM-1998 to MM-1999 Port of Entry - Atlanta, GA H1
MM-1999 to present Port of Entry - Chicago, IL H1

After my Atlanta entry I lived in 3 places, after my chicago entry I am living in my 2nd place (location/state).

I taking precautions in Items 20,22,23 not to have any gaps.

Please clarify the above and Please give me suggestions appropriate to complete this form.

Thanks

item 3 is fine

for item 25, if u only went out of US on vacation, there need not be multiple entries showing a break for that period, one entry will suffice.
also if u changed ur H1 sponsor, then show it as mutilple entries for each sponsor.

Here is your solution

Use the "Version 3 for DS-230 Part I) " copy from immihelp.com. I worked with those people & now its perfect. I am using the same.

Harry, if I have changed 4-5 employers do I need to mention

all the employers and dates I worked with them.