DS230 Part I Item 25 - doubt???

njny_m

Can somebody pls help me on this issue.
I\'d a doubt about item 25 in DS230 Part I. i\'ve been with the same emplyer for last 3 years, though my H1 has been renewed and i went to india once during this period.
Should i show 2 entries in item 25, one from initial arrival to last departure to india and another from arriving back to Present, or just one entry beginning from initial arrival in US to Present.
I\'m not even sure if I need to mention either of these cos\' item 25 asks for "previous visits to or residence in the United States".
Thanks.

Doesn\'t matter

I had mentioned all visits but then I had to attach a separate sheet as my list in & out of US/India was a long one. My lawyer said they always put the entire time period from my first entry to current and put all applicable visas.

Leaving US temporarily for a period of a month of so does not constitute a big break. Plus the Consulate has all the info on my in/out (in my case, I have always dealth with Mumbai) if they want to find out.

i don\'t think consulate can crib on this matter. if they want, i can write down right at the consulate.

Thanks Samind and Shri Ganesh

I appreciate your incisive comments... It certainly helps to have guys like u out here to depend on...