DS-230 bar code ???

ericyu318

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer said I can't download the DS-230 and use it for my application since it doesn't have the bar code sticker on it? Is it true???? and what should I do now?

Thanks.

ericyu318 said:
My lawyer said I can't download the DS-230 and use it for my application since it doesn't have the bar code sticker on it? Is it true???? and what should I do now?

{{ Bar code comes along with your P3 packet, you can download DS-230 part I and fill it up and once you receive the P3 send it immediately along with the bar code without any delaying the process,
your lawyer might be bit confused }}

Thanks.

hi VM1214,

For the example, my DS-3032 requires the bar code on the application form, so when I recived the form from the NVC, the NVC had already printed out the code directly on the form (not a stcker), and I don't allow to use any form from the internet. Will it be the same situation for the DS-230? Or DS-230 is differ than DS-3032? Will DS-230 come with a bar code sicker instead of prining out directly by the NVC?

Thanks!!!

For DS 230 - I think it is different. I received a completed DS 230 Form from my lawyer which DID NOT have the bar code. From what I have heard is that NVC sends bar code seperately in the packet.. I am guessing it is a sticker that probably needs to be affixed or it is just some kind of document that needs to be sent with the forms.

S

ericyu318 said:
hi VM1214,

For the example, my DS-3032 requires the bar code on the application form, so when I recived the form from the NVC, the NVC had already printed out the code directly on the form (not a stcker), and I don't allow to use any form from the internet. Will it be the same situation for the DS-230? Or DS-230 is differ than DS-3032? Will DS-230 come with a bar code sicker instead of prining out directly by the NVC?

Thanks!!!

sanjay76 said:
For DS 230 - I think it is different. I received a completed DS 230 Form from my lawyer which DID NOT have the bar code. From what I have heard is that NVC sends bar code seperately in the packet.. I am guessing it is a sticker that probably needs to be affixed or it is just some kind of document that needs to be sent with the forms.

S

Unless something has changed in recent months, the bar code sheet that is
referred to in the forum is a sheet of paper that has some information about
the case and a printed bar code.

This sheet needs to be placed at the top of other papers when you send
back the packet 3.

Raju

Hi sanjay76 and raju,

Thanks for the information. So it means I can use the form which is downloaded from the web without any problem?

Thanks.