ds-230 and receipt number questions???

alba

Registered Users (C)
hi there
i am married to usa citizen and live overseas.Our petion I -130 IS APPROVED.I HAVE A RECEIPT NUMBER FOR THAT.My husband sent the affidavit support after paid $70 and the last thing he did he paid $380 for the visa process.Has been a month naw we havent heard anything .My question ;Who is gonna get form ds-230 me or him(he is my agent also)?haw long do i have to wait for that?What is next step? When is the time i should get the receipt number after sending form DS-230 or i should have one already?????( i am not sure if the receipt number in approved I-130 is what Iam looking for?),I dont know haw long i am gonna wait for my interview . We filed for petion I-130 in april 2006.Is my case running later than usually or I shouldnt worried yet??I am afraid we are loosing time becasue we re not following the right path.Please let me know who has ben is this sittuation before.Good luck to everyone.Thank you in advance for your time and patiente!!!!

hi
you should wait for 2 to 4 weeks to get the Packet 3 which contain form ds-230 and the instruction package, you must submit some documents and wait for the interview date, the agent is the person whom will recieve ds 230 (may be ur spouse or ur lawyer or u if u didnt select an agent), be patient and good luck

interview questions ?

Thank you freezer for getting back to me .
Just for more information to those who are waitting for packet 3;The agent got a message to follow the instruction online for form DS-230 ,BUT nobody got a package nr 3 ,i mean neither the agent ,beneficary or aplicant.So ,when i colled about that the office advise me to download online.So did I.After I sent in the office (usa) ,ds-230 with all documents like birth certificate,marriage certificate,polic cert etc ,I found out the NVC closed my case in November 19 th 2007.
Does anyone knows haw the process continue?
Haw long do I have to wait for the interview day? I live in Albania.
Do I have to check with american ambassy in my country or just wait til they get back to me or to my agent?(MY agent is going away ,do I have to worried for that?
MY USA citizen husband sent the taxes for 2006 already.These are aproveed.Does he need to file for taxes of 2007 ,if i dont get my interview by december 2007?
Please someone to help me ,becuase i think I am running out of time.....
with respect Alba