Dream chances

GaryR

Hi,

I am going to enter my last year in high school but I can't apply to college normally (only as international), nor can i get financial aid as many as you know.

My question is, what are the chances that the dream act can be passed this year or is there any chance?

My parents are on the PERM thing, but I don't know much about that. I'm hoping that I can get permanent residence so that i can get financial aid. I find it sad that I am the valedictorian of my school yet I will probably not be able to fulfill my dream of going to college if this isn't successful.

Do I have any other choices? I really want to go to college.

Ab 540

HI---

IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA STUDENT YOU CAN GO TO COLLEGE IF YOU COMPLETE MORE THAN 3 YEARS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND GRADUATED. IF NOT I KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER STATES THAT HAVE SIMILAR LEGISLATURE. I THINKS IS CHIGACO,ARIZONA,NY,TEXAS AND UTAH. BUT CHECK WITH YOUR SCHOOL. FOR MORE INFO YOU CAN CONTAC C.H.I.R.L.A IN LOS ANGELES FOR MORE INFO THE NUMBES IS 213-353-1333 AND ASK FOR ORACIO. TELL HIM THAT YOU WHERE REFER BY THE Orange County Dream Team.
my name is Vladimir
good luck and don't give up!!!!!!!

www.istillhaveadream.com

garyr, are you "legal?" if so, i am sorry to say you won't benefit under DREAM as of right now. it is only for undocumented aliens. i have no problem adding peopel like you if you have been here for five years and came before you were 16.

see when you visa runs out. perhaps if it epxires soon you might enter DREAM.