Dream Act Editorial Letters

OCDT

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

This is the OCDT Media Committe, we will like your support on a editorial letter that will be sent out monday september 19 to all major orange county newspaper including Washington Post. The editorial letters can be sent back to us at ocdtmedia@yahoo.com and we will sent them on the date mention above. Please try to send us your editorial letter by tomorrow friday september 16. Remember that your participation can, and will make a differences.

Here is a sample of a editorial letter: Please created your own editorial letter usign the following the guidelines.

Community Editorial Letter
Full name.
city where you live
representative in your area
suggestions-comments( no more than 3 lines)
EXANPLE

Dear editorial,
I, ____________________, am a residing member of the city of _______________ and My political representative in the area is____________. I am a community
Member who fully support the actions and the cause of the Dream Act and the Student Adjustment Act with my up most confidence and concerns.

STUDENT EDITORIAL LETTER

Full name.
city where you live
institution
representative in your area
suggestions-comments (no more than 3 lines )

EXAMPLE

Dear editorial,

I, ____________________, am a residing member of the city of _______________ and My political representative in the area is ____________. I am a student Currently attending ______________________ and I fully support the action And the cause of the Dream Act and Student Adjustment Act with my up most Confidence and concern.

Thank you for your support,

OCDT Media Committe

Jair M.

Vladimir B

ocdtmedia@yahoo.com