double approval for the same EAD renewal case! Messy!

givemegreencard

Registered Users (C)
Last week, I received two identical emails from USCIS about my their approval of my wife's EAD application. The message is below:

On July 6, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Today, one minute after I turned on my computer, and saw another two identical emails for the same case!!! But the message is:

This case has been approved. On July 8, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I do not have any worry about this case. But I just feel those USCISpeople, why they can not work in a more organized way, and in a more efficient way. Why focus on the same case, and they should spare their time to other long-waiting case.

Everything is messy in USCIS.

:confused:

Its very usual for EAD applications. They put message for card ordering and for actual approval maessage. You will also receive another e-mail in 1-2 days that , they sent the card to the applicant.

So, dont worry. They are not working double time on your case. Its just a procedure/sequence of steps in their processing structure for I-765 applications.