dont know wat to do/n400

platinumovergol

Registered Users (C)
hi guys,

im so confused i got letter from uscis today stating that im delayed due to name check,how can this be i havent even done fingerprints yet!!!. can anyone help me,how can contact fbi to find status of my namecheck and how long it has been sent to them. i was told to wait another 6 months by uscis but im tired im waited 14months and im not gonna wait another 14months for them to tell me crap again. do you guys think its too soon to file a lawsuit or what kind of action should i take. thank you for your responses.

File WOM after 18 months; PERIOD! and put FBI besides USCIS as a Defandants....

hi guys,

im so confused i got letter from uscis today stating that im delayed due to name check,how can this be i havent even done fingerprints yet!!!. can anyone help me,how can contact fbi to find status of my namecheck and how long it has been sent to them. i was told to wait another 6 months by uscis but im tired im waited 14months and im not gonna wait another 14months for them to tell me crap again. do you guys think its too soon to file a lawsuit or what kind of action should i take. thank you for your responses.