Don\'t listen to the rumours about no processing .... check this out

p5nxp600_2

Registered Users (C)
Well they are processing and can you say congratulations ?????? Well you may have reason to.

Mine and my wifes Adjustment of Status Cases have been Approved.

PD 12/01/1999
RD 02/28/2001
ND 03/15/2001
FP 03/02/2002
AD 04/22/2002
EB3
Others

Congratulations!!! and no wonder we didnt see you in this forum yesterday!!

Actually, I was thinking about it. Well good luck ahead in all your endeavour.

Gking, question for you...

Did the AVM change since you have received or heard about your FP appointment??

Did you receive a copy for the FP notice yourself (other than your lawyer)?

P5nxp600_2, congratulations and enjoy your freedom!!!

It is great to see another approval. I just hope that TSC will close their RANDOM business and process the pending cases in an efficient manner! Good luck to all of us! Again, P5nxp600_2, congratulations to you and to your spouse!

Thanks Gking

I also think that my FP will probabaly be in ATL b/c 1)I know a friend of mine who is in Birmingham, AL had his FP in ATL even though there is an ASC in Birmingham, 2) When I had called (2 or 3 times) at National INS customer service to find about authorized civil surgeon, I had to give them my ZIP and when they entered my AL zip, for some reason, the lady responded with doctors in GA. I was shocked and had to notify that this is an AL zip. Thus happened every time I called them for civil surgeon. 3) ATL office is the divisional INS office which serves several states incl. AL.

BTW, there are 2 more new approvals in the tracker, Oh-man1 and sl2001. have a look.

Thanks everyone

Yes I am very very happy and hope soon that you all will be too.

I have seen the slow down of approvals last week. I was (am) hoping that it was a temporary thing due to the whole restructuring announcement. The other 3 service centers I don\'t think I saw maybe 2 total approvals all of last week.

I also wanted to share some additional info. I called the AVM last night about 12:10 AM and heard the message that it was approved on 04/22/2002. Also, I have never spoken to a IIO at TSC nor did I get any RFEs. The message went straight from the taking so many days to the approved message, no interim message about FP. Sent a renewal for AP two weeks ago but have not heard anything on that (we were travelling end of May for wife, mid June for me to England/Kenya) oh well $300 down the drain but have the approval and thats what matters.

Reason I was not posting much yesterday was because I am working at a clients site at the moment.

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes and I truly do hope all of you hear some good news soon. I will continue my efforts on the boards and tracker.

got RFE on 4/15

RD 03/16/01; ND 04/06/01
RFE requires a letter from employer attesting job offer or continuous employment, level of compensation, a brief description of the company\'s business and my specific duties. Don\'t know if it becomes a routine check now or it is just because the employment letter I attached to 485 expired last year. Just to let you know, Texas center is definitely processing March 2001 cases now.
BTW, is there anyone who knows more about the so-called Security Checking? Good luck to you all!

is this a rumor or is there a halt of processing

in all the other service centers, people are talking about IIO\'s telling them that they are waiting for new procedures that will delay processing by 60-90 days, did anyone hear about this? is it true