Does this come under EB2

vdp

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have MS in Electronics from India and have a little more than 6 yrs experience.Does this come under EB2?

No Title

By looking at your experience and qualifications, you are eligible for EB2. But your company should file LC for Master\'s degree or 5 years experience after the Bachelor\'s degree.

I am not attorney. Contact attorney for correct information.

No Title

With your qualification and Experience, you should be able to get into EB2. But the rule is , you employer is the one who has a job position and wants to hire you for that position. If the job position requires that it just needs basic qualifications to execute, then your employer may file a LC and advertisement for EB3. Otherwise if there is a need that you have to have some special skills to execute that position,he may do LC in EB2. Basically it depends on a position. For instance a friend of mine has a Masters in Bio Medical Engineering from India and about 4 years experience in Computer Engineering related field. That does not mean to say he should get into EB2. It does not happen in his case since his employer\'s job position is in computer related field not in Bio Medical Engineering.
But if your employer is willing to put you in EB2, make sure that he has to define the job position and give advertisement appropriately in the LC stage.