Does the cut off date mean anything?

lcmsd

Registered Users (C)
The new visa bulletin is out. I am from a retrogressed country, the cutting off date for my category now passed the Priority Date for my application, I have not hear anything yet.

Please suggest what should I do?

lcmsd said:
The new visa bulletin is out. I am from a retrogressed country, the cutting off date for my category now passed the Priority Date for my application, I have not hear anything yet.

Please suggest what should I do?
1. assuming your PD as theh date you filed I-140...u are current..u can call uscis and setup enquiry...

2.Its funny at INS sometime.....One of my collleauge had similar case profile as yours at NSC and after enquiry he was told that your PD is not current as they had considered his PD as I485 date .....it is sometime problem in Eb1 cases....

3. R u from INDIA if the RD date is AUgust 2004 then still you are not current!...as per some definations....check you I-140 approval notice they mention PD on that form..........

4. last if you becoming current from current bulletin...its march 1st when your dates will be current not now.........

Thank you for reply. I understand 1, 3, 4 in your reply. But I am surperised to hear that the PD is I-485 ND. DO you have any detail inforamtion about how that happened?

Thanks.