Does Seattle have the interview + oath on the same day?

Defiance1

Registered Users (C)
Just got my letter for the interview appointment and I was wondering if they also take the oath on the same day. Anyone who has done the process in Seattle, please let me know.

Thanks.

We had our Interview and oath yesterday (8/17).

Thanks for letting me know. Just a quick question, how were the people at the oath ceremony dressed? Casually or did they wear suits and ties.

I've been hearing mixed opinions as to how go dressed to the ceremony.

Just a quick question, how were the people at the oath ceremony dressed? Casually or did they wear suits and ties.

This opinion is from way down south on I-5 ... and from what I have seen Seattle used to be a lot more formal (the city, not sure about CIS).

People dress (and can dress) in all kinds of dresses. There are quiet a few people who are formal as if they are celebrating or attending a marriage. There will be quite a few people who will be casual. However, a broad majority might be somewhere in the middle ... (for men) ... business casual. It all works and depends on your preferences.

Yeah, business casual is a good idea - that is how I dressed for my oath ceremony. Most people were dressed like this.