Does Primary I485 case Have to be approved before the dependent I-485 get approved?

ThereYet

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,

I have a question regarding the I-485 approval. I have recently called the TSC center and found out my I-485 (Dependent, all the checking has been cleared), my husband's I-485(Primary, stuck in security checking).

My question is that Does his has to be approved first before mine gets approval?

Thanks a lot!

ThereYet said:
Hi friends,

I have a question regarding the I-485 approval. I have recently called the TSC center and found out my I-485 (Dependent, all the checking has been cleared), my husband's I-485(Primary, stuck in security checking).

My question is that Does his has to be approved first before mine gets approval?

Thanks a lot!

Yes. If you search this forum you will find similar cases like yours.

ThereYet said:
Hi friends,

Thanks a lot!

what is ur case details? it will be nice if u add them to a signature like i did.

when ur namecheck was cleared and when it was initiated?