Does NSC issue Interview Calls? Please Share...

Wrangler

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

When I filed my I-140 & I-485(non con-current), I was living in Atanta (falls under TSC), GA. However my case is being processed in NSC as my GC sponsoring employer was in NSC region.

Now I'm working for a different company, probably if USCIS issue an RFE regarding 'Employment Verification Letter' (EVL) I might be using AC-21 provision.

Apart from RFE's, I was wondering if NSC is issuing interview calls to applicants? If so in my case will the interview be in Atlanta or anywhere? Applicants who already received interview calls....please share your experience!

Many Thanks...

Now I'm working for a different company, probably if USCIS issue an RFE regarding 'Employment Verification Letter' (EVL) I might be using AC-21 provision.

That is not necessary. Many times they approve without an RFE. We have seen many cases like that.

Apart from RFE's, I was wondering if NSC is issuing interview calls to applicants? If so in my case will the interview be in Atlanta or anywhere? Applicants who already received interview calls....please share your experience!

If they want to call for interview they will transfer I-485 to your local office. That is the reason it necessary to call them to inform the change of address incase. This is seperate from filing AR-11.