Does CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov work?

I sent an email about three weeks back, and didn't get reply. But I sent an email agian couple of days back and got reply in a day for that mail from Bueno.

I sent a mail to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov and got a auto reply stating that they will not encourage or accept mails from invididual directly to this address. Instead this mails instructed me to call 1-800 number.

Only USCIS customer service representative can send a mail to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov and no other mails entertained.

Any ideas?

Thanks

jacs_vw said:
I sent a mail to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov and got a auto reply stating that they will not encourage or accept mails from invididual directly to this address. Instead this mails instructed me to call 1-800 number.

Only USCIS customer service representative can send a mail to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov and no other mails entertained.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi jacs_vw,

Did you get the auto reply immediately or after few days ?. I sent an email two days back and i have not got any reply yet..

Hi vm_gc,

I got reply within hrs.. I mean I sent the mail in the morning and evening I got the reply..

Later this middle of the month I called the NSC (waited for 23 min) and asked about my case.. They gave me a reference # and told me that I should hear anywhere between 30-60 days or else asked me to contact again.

Keeping fingers crossed..

Regards
jacs_vw