does CSC update online status once the 2nd FP is done & reviewed?

wac02042

Registered Users (C)
does CSC update online status once the 2nd FP is done & reviewed? If yes, How long do they usually take to update.

I finished my 2nd FP 10 days ago, no status change for my case. Is it not changing for everybody (or) only for some?

-wac02042

wac02042,

Yes it does.
I my case status changed on 4th day after 2FP, but for my wife it took more than 2 weeks.

Myxa,
---------------
WAC-02-066
RFE - Nov. 2003
2FP - Dec. 2003

wac02042,
The answer to your question, Yes and No...

It took INS almost a year to update the case status when I did my 1st FP and everybody else who had done FPs the same time as me had theirs updated. However, the status was updated after 6 days when I did my 2nd FP

Last edited by a moderator:
update for second FP took 49 days. But again it says on Feb 7 we received the results of FP.... Funny.

Shreya

I think they Update the FP received!

Mine got updated exactly 1 week after the prints were taken. Some times I hear that the updation does not happen but you can call FBI number to find out if every thing went good.

Mine never got updated. Done 2nd FP on Feb 5th. FBI says they sent it. However for my wife the online msg changed; she did the 2nd FP on the same day.

2nd FP

I received 2nd FP notices. I need to give these in CA since I have given my friend's address in CA for my 485. Can I give the finger prints in Indiana where I am currently staying?

Yes you can do it any of the application support centers, they are all in the national database. After doing the FP call FBI to make sure they were cleared and sent to the right service center.

mine was updated within one week.

wac-02-081-xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: