Does anyone process H1B as an intern pharmacist???

rose suh

Registered Users (C)
Hello.~! I am processing H1B for intern pharmacist right now... but I got RFE request from INS. My lawyer told me that this is the first time for him to get RFE for intern pharmacist position. I don\'t know what to do....
INS requested to send some "classified advertisements" for intern pharmacist from my company... which is of course my company doesn\'t have it for my position. I think I am in trouble.
does anyone know about this???

No Title

Hi Rose ,

What center did you file your petition. May be you can incude ads for pharmacist with a letter documenting the shortage for pharmacists and answer the RFE, there have been quet a few candidates who got their hi for internship.

Best of Luck
Ramesh

but the problem is ....

they requested me of advertisements of my job position which is "intern pharmacist".... my company doesn\'t have any for this...
:(

No Title

I understand but the lawyers can say that the r.ph positions are hard to fill unless interns finish their practical training. So we try in that manner. what state are u in

r

so you mean....

writting an explanation letter would work instead of advertisement?
I was about to ask my employer to make a fake advertisement or something just for me...(which I don\'t think they will do)

I cannot believe why INS require me for that..(advertising is usually for green card~~!)

No Title

I am thinking of writing a explanation letter, stating that recruiting
pharmacy graduates have been difficult as the output of the colleges are too minimal to meet the demand. hence the need for foreign graduates to meet the gap. And also state that the foreign grad has completed the FPGEC exam which makes them equal to american grad, and
finsihing the internship hours will let them fully licensed as well

Hope I made it a little clear

R

Intern Pharmacist

SEE YOUR COMPANY WEB SITE (CARRIER DIVISION) YOUR ATTORNEY CAN FIND SOME SOLUTION FOR THIS

you know what? my problem was...

I think it is caused by my job title... since my lawyer put my job title as "pharmacist intern" instead of " Graduate Intern Pharmacist".
whew....
I am so depressed..

No Title

Problem is not because of your job title .I think you are on h4-visa
people on H4, If they get job in US they have to produce advertisements
15% of H4 are getting converted to H1 thats the reason for your ref