Does anyone have the address/phone number for the INS Santa Ana Office?

Sid522

Registered Users (C)
The address posted in an earlier thread by amburan (34 Civic Plaza Drive) does not seem to exist (at least based on what Mapquest and Yahoo Maps tell me). Does anyone have the address and/or phone number for their (INS) passport stamping office in Santa Ana?

Thanks a lot!!

reply-sid this is the address (the phone number is not listed)

Where Are We? Santa Ana Sub Office Location: Street Address: 34 Civic Center Plaza
Federal Building
Santa Ana, CA. 92701
Office hours: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday, the office is open from 7:00AM to 12:00 Noon.
Mailing Address: U.S. Immigration & Naturalization Service
34 Civic Center Plaza
Room 520
Santa Ana, CA 92701
How to Find Us: We are located in the Federal Building at Civic Center Plaza
Map Directions: By Bus:
The regional bus terminal is located at the corner of Ross and Santa Ana Boulevard, one block from the Federal Building where the Santa Ana Office is located. The terminal connects with the Amtrak/Metro terminal in Santa Ana.
By Car:
From Los Angeles: I-5 South to Main Street exit in Santa Ana, turn right. Go West on Main St. to Santa Ana Boulevard. (about 2 miles from I-5); turn right on Santa Ana Blvd. Go north on Santa Ana Boulevard to 34 Civic Center Plaza. We are located on the right hand side of the street.
From South Orange County: I-5 to Main St./Broadway Exit; go West on Main St. to Santa Ana Boulevard; turn right on Santa Ana Boulevard to 34 Civic Center Plaza.
Parking:
There is 2 hour parking free of charge located across the street from the building for all visitors visiting the Federal Building. Parking for the physically challenged is also available at the Federal parking lot.
Additional paid public parking is available adjacent to the Office. INS does not validate parking.
Accessibility for Individuals with Special Needs:
If you have a disability and need assistance to access this office, please notify the office so that we can attempt to provide the appropriate accommodation.

AWESOME - Thanks rsrgc

You da man, rsrgc. This is a lot more info than I expected and is definitely going to very useful. Once again gracias, hey and I was serious about calling you for my PARTAY!! so write to my email address with your contact info and if you live in the southern CA area I\'m sure v can hook up.

Good luck with your GC and Thanks again...

Sid