Does anyone has sucessful CP using substitute Labor..

TXcowBoy

Registered Users (C)
I have CP interview in Aug, I am using substitute labor for my CP process. Does any one or any one you know had sucessful CP process using substitute labor. If had, is there any extra documents or letter from employer is needed at the time of interview.

CP Guru's, is this proces has any hidden problems, please post details and sugesstions. Your inputs will be great helpfule for me.

Thanks

some input

I'm using a substitue labor as well. My own labor got screwed up due to the fact that I decided to use a different lawyer than the one used by my company. It's quite an expensive lesson considering I spent $2,500 for nothing, but that's another story.

Back to the topic, I don't see any problem for CP interview for the reason that the approved I140 is the ultimate prove that the labor certification is 100% good. I am not ever sure that they will look at your labor certification.

But I'd like to hear opinions from experienced others.

Thanks

Moulin Rouge

no, fortunaltely not. :D
There was some office polictics involved, but I had to say that both lawyers were responsible.

Hey, MR, did you see my other message? what's ur take on the fact that my money order being cashed one week after received by STL? When could I expect NVC to receive it when the check was cashed on 07/30? At least it's not there when I called yesterday.

Somehow, I think it's a low time for CP application right now.

:confused: