Does anyone get a duplicated LC after it was supposedly lost?

harbinl

Registered Users (C)
My online status displayed my LC was certified Dec.07, but my lawyer never received a copy. Without the original copy, I can't do concurrent filing. I am pushing my lawyer to get a duplicated copy from DOL but he kept saying there was no way to get a copy of LC any more. Is it true?

Thank you very much for any input.

My online status displayed my LC was certified Dec.07, but my lawyer never received a copy. Without the original copy, I can't do concurrent filing. I am pushing my lawyer to get a duplicated copy from DOL but he kept saying there was no way to get a copy of LC any more. Is it true?

Yes. They will issue it to USCIS only. USCIS will make this request when you apply for I-140

Thanks!

I think I will just give up the idea of concurrent filing and just wait 7 months for I140 to be approved before filing I485

the office lawyer just told me that i have to wait 9 months to get I140 nowadays...
Premium process will start next month, but can't take advantage of it...

You have to tell USCIS during I-140 application about non availability of Labor Certification (lost somewhere). I remember a thread exists in this forum about that matter.

duplicate lc

Dear friend,
uscis need original labour certification.please don't take a chance. my i140 was denied for the same reason. still from last 4 months i am witing for the mtr desicion. please sent a email to dol at
bec.chicago@dol.gov
and send ur all deatils of the labour and tell them you filed a case with uscis. they will issue you a special ref. no so the uscis can follow the same.my i40 was denied without any rfe or noid for the same reason.
god bless you
Regards
Nick