Does anybody know if new TSC processing time posted?

Wow

myh,

Thanks for the information. I still can't believe that the dates jumped to April 04. All of a sudden my case is over due. Truly unbelieveable.

regards,

saras

Hi saras76

I am glad to see your case made big progress. Good luck to you in Oct. !!!

what does this mean?

yes, the alia web site says TSC is processing I485s received April of 2004. What does this means to me? I am EB2, and PD date is July 2001, and I485 received March 15th, 2004. Does this mean mine should be approved soon?

wait on line for answers, and millions of thanks!

unbelieveable

No wonder CIS resumed my case by issuing RFE to both me and my spouse after 8 and 1/2 months' silence since our FPs.

This date is for all Employment Based cases

dicksonrobert,

This date applies to all Employment Based Cases (EB1, EB2 and EB3). This is great news for EB1 and EB2s since they are not affected by retrogression. Most EB1 and EB2 cases that fall before the April 04 date have a great chance of seeing quick approvals. For EB3s everything depends on the damn PDs. Those that are confused about this whole PD thing please refer to a post I just placed in the following thread -

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=184440

regards,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty ..SAras...

Yes..I am as confused by the BS as anyone else.... Sorry about the profanity...... Anyways, I hope all this waiting/stress translates to good things in the future... Because there is no turning back ...because turning back means starting from the beginning ..starting from point 0....So i hope to god this is all worth it...Ty for the info/explanantion....