Does anybody know how many 140 applications are pending at NSC as of 12/31/2004

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Does anybody have the number of pending 140 applications as of 12/31/2004?
Is there any place we can check the statistics? Any info is appreciated.
Thanks
KK

honeysusu said:
check with immigrationwatch website. believe me, you don't want to look at it.
Hi Honeysusu,
Are those exact statistics? My optimism is even if it takes 1yr for 140 approval with the new rule (140 & 485 adjudicate seperately) I am ok and will take it. For me there is no choice. I have to use AC21. So is the reason asked the above question.
Thanks for your input.
KK

Kriskish:

When I submited my 140, I was told it would only take 6-8 month. I was in that kind of belief til July 2004 (cause the processing time for 140 suddently stopped). Now I have waited for over 13 month and don't know how long it's gonna take. I start to believe it depends on pure luck. Good luck to you!

honeysusu said:
Kriskish:

When I sumbit my 140, I was told it would only take 6-8 month. I was in that kind of belief until July 2004 (cause the processing time for 140 suddently stopped). Now I have waited for over 13 month don't know how long it's gonna take. I start to believe it depends on pure luck. Good luck to you!
Thanks Honeysusu,
I know lot of people who are waiting for 140 approval. couple of years back people didnot realize that 140 have such an impact on gc cause they used get approvals in 2 to 5 months. But now everybody is knowing what is 140 and its weightage. Lets see what happens. May be I am excited as I got my receipts yesterday only. After two months I think i will be also start loosing hope. My labor took 3 yrs. So waiting one more year for 140 I am thinking is easy comared to labor pain.
Thanks alot again
KK

Hi Grunggy,

On the case status prediction in that website, how do they know whether it is Eb2 or EB3 ? Does the LIN # identifies them seperatly?

Thanks,
Shan

not quite accurate

I clicked on recent approval and picked LIN042525**** RD date 09/14/04 and clicked on IsThatMine? and typed any number and it said "Sorry.. bla..bla.. Click for detail about this case and it shown me number 2 on first number of those 4 **** number. Then I used a different computer tried the same and it shown me number '6' on second number of those 4**** number so now I got LIN04252526** and I traced the number on INS online from 00 to 99 but none of them said approved. Today I went back and do samething, it shown me number '3' of the second number of those 4 **** number.

So I think this web site is not accurated, it has a lot of Adv, and may be thier trick to get a lot people hit and make money of it.

Tracking

I use to track via Immigrationwatch and after i got my I-140 approval i thought i should plug-in my last four digits and see if it really shows the approval. For my surprise it showed me sorry and pridicted approval for May 2005.

Well guys...looks like the site doesn't help much...but keep your hopes bright for I-140s. Good luck