does anybody has experience with Frankfurt

barbara31

Registered Users (C)
My husband filed the I-130 in March to california. I noticed that they all working different , I was deported and wait here in germany. Who has experience with California. And also later on I have to file the 601 in Frankfurt. Can somebody tell me, how long that will take.Thanks.

Hi, I am so sorry for you! This happened to me. The law is not clear about Extreme Hardship and it is very subjective. The ONLY thing they will consider is if the US citizen spouse is in hospital (not just ill) and hanging on to dear life. When my husband was deported back to Italy I tried for more than a year to get him back. Then I suffered heart failure and was literally dying when they gave him a visa within 3 days. Based on what you have said it does not look like you have a good lawyer who knows anything about consular processing. Contact my lawyer in LA, Alary Piibe at this website http://hillandpiibe.com/ He is very expensive but worth every penny to me. Your chances are very good considering your husbands health. You may send me a private message if you like.