Documents Needed for GC stamping...

gnkishore

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,
Can you please let me know what all the doucments are needed for passport stamping for GC. My question is specifically with regard to I-94. My I-94 has expired. I got a new one with my 7Th year H1 extension. So for the stamping do I need to take the H1 extension notice as well.
Thanks
Kishore.

gnkishore said:
Hello Guys,
Can you please let me know what all the doucments are needed for passport stamping for GC. My question is specifically with regard to I-94. My I-94 has expired. I got a new one with my 7Th year H1 extension. So for the stamping do I need to take the H1 extension notice as well.
Thanks
Kishore.

Congrats!!

The latest I-94 which would be the one with H1 extension would suffice. Nothing wrong in taking the H1 notice, they would just remove the I-94 only from the notice. You could also take your expired I-94 just in case the officer who serves you decides to ask for it (It is better to be prepared for any kind of eventuality). Along with I-94 you need to take your passport two ADIT pictures for each applicant and anything else that might be mentioned in your approval notice.

Good Luck