Documents / Fee @ Passport stamping

PSX

Registered Users (C)
Hi!!

Can someone tell me, what documents / fee I need to take to the USCIS office. Can someone from Detroit share his / her experience(s)?

Thanks,
Puneet

ND - 10/1/2002
Approved - 12/13/04
Service Center - NSC

I am in the same boat as you. I am waiting for the approval letters. Heard that it would mention what documents we would need to take for PP stamping. Congratulations and good luck with your PP stamping

I got my passport stamped yesterday.
Here is the list of documents.
1) Approval notice Origianal/Courtesy copy
2) 2 Passport size photos
3) All EAD and Advanced Parole documents.
4) You passport(offcourse)
5) I-94 card.(Most of the time, this is attached to your passport)

I had an InfoPass appointment for Dec 20th. Since an immigration office close by(I live in Bellevue, WA) accepts Walk-ins on Tuesdays; I decided to try my luck. I went there at 7:40AM. Weather was rain and windy. There were 6 more guys in line before me. Office opened @ 8:00AM. Since this is small office only one officer works here. My turn came @ 9:15. Went in, gave my approval notice. Officer took a look into it. Asked for passports, EAD, Advanced Paroles. Asked to write our name and A# behind photos. Took fingerprints and stamped the passport. whole process was done in 15 minutes. No questions asked. This walk-in helped me to get stamped earlier(6 days) than my actual appointment and I don't have to drive till Seattle. I came back and cancelled my InfoPass appointments.

Hi Katmai:

I also live in Bellevue, WA. Can you post the address of the walk-in office. Thanks.

Crazy Monkey

Katmai, thanks for sharing, I am waiting for my letter, and will go to Detroit.
I tried to schedule the appointment without the letter, and it won't let me.

I have scheduled infopass appoinment without approval letter. The reason you could not do that would be because of some other thing. Try it couple of times.

2 Passport size photos for PP stamping are required in ADIT format (sideview) or front view?

tatasu, thanks. did you schedule 2? one for 7-10 days and one 7-10 days later, just to voer all bases?

I scheduled one for me (Dec,27) and another for my wife( Dec 28). Couldn't get the appt for both of us on the same day. By that time, I should get me approval letter, if not I will cancel them.

Another Question

Hi tatasu, gvakenin

I have scheduled Infopass Appointment for next Monday. I have courtsey copy with me. But my Attorney is out of town for 2 weeks and I can not get original approval notice. Is it possible to complete stamping with courtsey copy or it is must to have original copy. Any inputs on this point. Thanks.

To Tatasu

Tatasu, All 3 of us are scheduled to go to Detroit on 1/28 at 1:10, 1:30, 1:50. Apprently, one needs to wait 1/2 between scheduling each appointment. oh well. We are all set with regards to documentation, and are only waiting for the courtesy letters ( I have already prepared my attorney that she might need to give me the originals for stamping.. :) ).
Good luck to you and everybody else,

best,