Document production or Oath Ceremony

ansram

Registered Users (C)
I called USCIS to update the address, they mentioned that below status & online also it shows the same message. I'm on EB3, Pd 12/02, 5 EAD, 6 Travel docs, 140 approved. My spouse got a mail recently stating TSC is waiting for my finger prints but havent got the appointment yet. Raised a SR for the case.

On September 6, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any idea what it could be or anyone in similar boat?

similar case.

My wife has a same "Document production or Oath Ceremony" status. We called USCIS, the representative was asking us to file I-90 or some form so they can produce a new GC for my wife. He was thinking the GC was lost in mail. Then we went to Infopass and the office at the window told us that the application is not approved yet. On requesting to change the web status to back to pending, she said "I don't believe too much on the What is on the Internet(website)".

Except my wife all our family member have GC.

Hope this help... Get an infopass appointment and clarify your case status.

Good Luck!

I called USCIS to update the address, they mentioned that below status & online also it shows the same message. I'm on EB3, Pd 12/02, 5 EAD, 6 Travel docs, 140 approved. My spouse got a mail recently stating TSC is waiting for my finger prints but havent got the appointment yet. Raised a SR for the case.

On September 6, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any idea what it could be or anyone in similar boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've similar status since aug 20 2007. It was a day I went for fp. Callled many times and no luck so far. It's online status issue according to local office.

Many years to go :(((

trivedird,

Did you write to your congressmen , this way USCIS will provide a clarification quickly.

Earlier I used my congressmen services to check on my case status which worked out well.

GCN