Docs missing 2 time

pana

Registered Users (C)
Docs missing 2 nd time

Supporting documents missing for the 2nd time ! What a poor service !! :mad:
got this email from TSC today !! Guys what to do?
=====================
Here are the fact, A RFE was sent/fax on 03/29/2007, A response was received in our mail room on 05/24/2007. For some reason our mail room can't locate the response.

2nd:This petition cannot be processed as premium processing because you have another I-140 pending.Check our website at www.uscis.gov to learn more about premium processing.Hope this clear up some of the confusing for you.
======================

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!. No! Not again!

Pana, I am sorry to hear this. Just send them back another copy of your documents. I am sure it is a pain. But do you have any other option?

Hi, pana,

I can fully understand your frustration, since I am in the same boat as you. I try to comfort you, however I do not know what to say because I am too overwhelmed by their unprofessional work!

Did you receive email saying they are going to reimburse your PP fee? How did you get contact with them, by phone or by email?

Anyway, what you can do now is to submit another copy of your material, maybe they will resume the PP process for you if missing response is the reason that they stopped the PP. Hope this magic thing will happen.

Good luck!

Supporting documents missing for the 2nd time ! What a poor service !! :mad:
got this email from TSC today !! Guys what to do?
=====================
Here are the fact, A RFE was sent/fax on 03/29/2007, A response was received in our mail room on 05/24/2007. For some reason our mail room can't locate the response.

2nd:This petition cannot be processed as premium processing because you have another I-140 pending.Check our website at www.uscis.gov to learn more about premium processing.Hope this clear up some of the confusing for you.
======================

Hi, pana,

I can fully understand your frustration, since I am in the same boat as you. I try to comfort you, however I do not know what to say because I am too overwhelmed by their unprofessional work!

Did you receive email saying they are going to reimburse your PP fee? How did you get contact with them, by phone or by email?

Anyway, what you can do now is to submit another copy of your material, maybe they will resume the PP process for you if missing response is the reason that they stopped the PP. Hope this magic thing will happen.

Good luck!
gc_er, how did you sustain this frustration? I am still not yet convinced that it's happening to me !! I might not become so much disappointed if they denied my case right way … anyway guess everything is happening for good … lets wait and see …
2 weeks back I called 2 times to know what’s happening there without much success …then I send ~8 emails and 3 Faxes during last week … I found they were very prompt in replying emails .. however their email responses were very confusing and incomplete … So took print out of all of our email conversations and my queries and faxed them along with the GOLD sheet in 2 different fax nos on 06/26 … later I received a very clear email response as quoted above … they also wrote on the day before that “Your petition has been sent to the refund section to process your premium processing refund” .. I have no idea when and how they are going to process that. ..but I send one more fax request to consider my case for pp again… but see their response in my 1 st post.
So I don’t think they are going to consider my case under pp when my niw case is pending.. I am planning to wait till my NIW gets approval... Then will decide to upgrade this case to pp again… I have no idea whether I can send another copy right now or not? They admitted that mail room received my supporting documents but they lost them somehow … I guess they will issue another RFE in worst case … I will wait (but not silent, my fighting through email /fax will be continued)
Anyway I don’t care much on this issue if I can be able to apply I-485, EAD and AP next week attaching both the cases.. now it seem like uscis started playing with that option too .. let see .. .
Anyway good luck to you too “gc-er” !! keep me posted at least!

pana.. I am really sorry.. Hope things just get better from here.. Dont lose heart and send everything one more time.

pana what email addresses can I use to communicate with USCIS with regards to I-140 EB2-NIW application status.... I am not getting any good answers on the phone and as suggested by several members in the forum email is always better as then its a written documentation and not a verbal thing as on the phone.

pana.. I am really sorry.. Hope things just get better from here.. Dont lose heart and send everything one more time.

pana what email addresses can I use to communicate with USCIS with regards to I-140 EB2-NIW application status.... I am not getting any good answers on the phone and as suggested by several members in the forum email is always better as then its a written documentation and not a verbal thing as on the phone.

thanks .. btw I don't know any email address for NIW .. sorry..my niw is also pending since feb .. last update was on 2 nd march .. since then I am also waiting .... not sure whether my supporting material attached to that file or not .. yes phone conversation never gave me satisfied answer ... good luck buddy

Sending another copy is not a problem for me .. but again I have to deal with my attorney who has to do it again ... my attorney is not at all helpful as things progressing ... I can't complaint as all these law firms are now busy like hell with new clients since the July VB came out ... anyway let's see ...
BTW a guy with PhD never loses heart...:D ... we are seasoned professionals with full of hope :p :D

thanks .. btw I don't know any email address for NIW .. sorry..my niw is also pending since feb .. last update was on 2 nd march .. since then I am also waiting .... not sure whether my supporting material attached to that file or not .. yes phone conversation never gave me satisfied answer ... good luck buddy

Sending another copy is not a problem for me .. but again I have to deal with my attorney who has to do it again ... my attorney is not at all helpful as things progressing ... I can't complaint as all these law firms are now busy like hell with new clients since the July VB came out ... anyway let's see ...
BTW a guy with PhD never loses heart...:D ... we are seasoned professionals with full of hope :p :D

pana and gc_er,

I haven't been in this forum for a while. Just saw you guys posts. I am so sorry what happened to you guys and I can fully understand how painful it is!!
I really don't know how to comfort you both, but believe me you both will eventually get your case APPROVED! NEVER LOSE YOUR HOPE! GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!

Best wishes,

FT

thanks flyingtiger11 and ludhianvi for your wish ... best wishes to you guys too in all respect !

Hi pana,

I am sorry to know that your documents are missing second time. As all of the forum members suggested we should never lose hope. I just have a simple suggestion. You can prepare all the documents by yourself as they are all copies of your submitted documents. You can ask you lawyer to go thru them, sign and send them to USCIS. In this case you don't have to bother your lawyer and at the same time your things would be done.

Wish you good luck with your approval.

EB1today

called 2 more times .. faxed to pp 2 times ... emailed to pp once .. no update ... I was asking whether I can send one more copy against the same old RFE or not .. no answer .... then I asked them to issue another RFE with a notice that they never received my documents .. no response !! so sad :confused:

Hi Pana,
I was looking at your threads. Can we update one I-140 to PP when there is a pending I-140?

ssssk

Hi Pana,
I was looking at your threads. Can we update one I-140 to PP when there is a pending I-140?

ssssk

As far as I was told a I-140 case pending at same service center makes you ineligible to upgrade another I-140 to PP... Don't do same mistake what I did .. now my supproting documents are no where ! missing in shifting from PP service to normal service room ... I am totally confused :confused: