Doc mailed to applicant - AGAIN! Twice in 3 months!

diddl

Registered Users (C)
Edited version of my original post:

Case approved!

The last "doc mailed" status change might be a glitch, but this one should be true:

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On November 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

It finally came! after all the waiting, frustration,...THANK GOD!

A sincere thanks to the forum and to all people here -- this is the place that I found all the help info, insight and support -- THANK YOU!

It looks like they are finally looking into people who got stuck in name check -- last time I checked (mid Oct) I was told that I am still stuck in name check, but 2 weeks later, the approval notice came. So -- you never know... Keep it up!

May yours come soon.
-------------------------

I checked my online status and saw below:

"On November 3, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days.........."

This is the second time that I receive this email in the past 3 months. Last time was in Jul'2007 -- a fingerprint notice that was delivered to my old address. What can this be this time? I sincerely hope it is "THE" mail, but was not too hopeful...

Could it be a response for SR? do people see SR trigger this kind of email?

Can someone shed a light? Thanks.

-----------------------
EB1
Concurrent filing of 140&485@VSC
RD: 12/23/2004
140 approval: 06/2005
Transferred to TSC: 03/2007
Finger print: 04/2005, 06/2006 and 07/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
My SR did not change status, just LUD. Make sure they have your current address on your application, sometimes when they resend something this status change happens.

same with me

I had same experience.
Had our FP notice delivered to old address and then they sent to new
address in May.
Later in August, the status again reverted to Document Mailed with a new date
for me but same old date for my spouse.
I spoke with TSC IO who confirmed that no new documents were mailed.
She said there's a system glitch.
So I advise you to check with TSC IO.
Some folks have actually received FP notices within span of 3 months, so
it's better to confirm.

It's my DAY!

The last "doc mailed" status change might be a glitch, but this one should be true:

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On November 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

It finally came! after all the waiting, frustration,...THANK GOD!

A sincere thanks to the forum and to all people here -- this is the place that I found all the help info, insight and support -- THANK YOU!

It looks like they are finally looking into people who got stuck in name check -- last time I checked (mid Oct) I was told that I am still stuck in name check, but 2 weeks later, the approval notice came. So -- you never know... Keep it up!

May yours come soon.