Do you Know

lmk102630

Registered Users (C)
that I can walk in local INS (New Ward NJ) to apply an AP for myself, my wife and my kid?? Or my wife and my kid have to come with me??

Your answer is a great appreciation..

Thanks

lmk102630
rd 04/22/02

Originally posted by lmk102630
that I can walk in local INS (New Ward NJ) to apply an AP for myself, my wife and my kid?? Or my wife and my kid have to come with me??

Your answer is a great appreciation..

Thanks

lmk102630
rd 04/22/02

I guess this person is requesting info on whether he could do a 'walk-in' at the Newark, NJ district office for an AP, and whether his wife and kid need to be physically present to apply for one.

lmk102630:
Based on what I know district offices aren't issuing APs unless it's an emergency. I don't know much about the Newark office. Others who have been there might be able to help you. If yours is an emergency case then certainly, I would encourage you to call the Newark office.

I read some where on this forum Newark stopped issuing Emergency AP from FEB 29 2004. They are asking them send some Chicago address. Boston stopped it from Feb 12 th.

If you do search on Advance Parole Newark you will get more idea.

Thank you mavishka. It was exactly what I was looking for. My case is emergency.

Does any body know the number of BCIS office in New Ward NJ?

Thanks

It is Newark not new ward.

If you need an emergency Ap then you can go and get it from local INS office. But you have show the proof . Better to take sufucient letter from the Docter.

And also your family member should be come with you to INS offie.

lmk102630:

I don't know what your emergency is, but just wanted you to know that your interpretation of an emergency might not necessarily be the one that is acceptable to USCIS. So I would suggest that you have sufficient evidence to back up your request for an emergency AP. Best of Luck.

Visit www.uscis.gov and search for the Newark, NJ office.