Do We need Photos for a Fingerprint appointments

greencarder

Registered Users (C)
I know I am getting obsessive compulsive here but I am trying to circumvent any troubles. Do I need to bring photos in my fingerprint appointment? I had to come from overseas for 4 days to do that edamn thing and i do not want any troubles.

greencarder said:
I know I am getting obsessive compulsive here but I am trying to circumvent any troubles. Do I need to bring photos in my fingerprint appointment? I had to come from overseas for 4 days to do that edamn thing and i do not want any troubles.

No, no pictures needed. Good luck.

Bring your Social Security Card though. I was asked to show it at my FP. There is a field about SSN in the sheet you fill out upon arrival to ASC, so they ask you to prove what your SSN actually is.

greencarder said:
Thanks so much for the response. i will do it tomorrow at 12 so I hope my trip is not wasted.

Why would it be wasted? Don't be negative ;) Fingerprint process is a piece of cake. Make sure your fingers don't have deep cuts, use some hand lotion (although is probably a bit late) to smooth any dry skin because of the cold weather.

My 2 cents.

Huracan said:
Why would it be wasted? Don't be negative ;) Fingerprint process is a piece of cake. Make sure your fingers don't have deep cuts, use some hand lotion (although is probably a bit late) to smooth any dry skin because of the cold weather.

My 2 cents.
hi,
I just wrote a post that may explain my negativity. I hope to get your feedback. It is titled: working abroad and citizenship interview