Do not have original 485 approval notice

Chichhu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I did not receive 485 original approval from my employer, I got GC and copy of 485 approval notice, please let me know if not have original 485 is going to be problem in future.

Thanking you in advance!. :(

Its always good to have ...

Chichhu said:
Hi,
I did not receive 485 original approval from my employer, I got GC and copy of 485 approval notice, please let me know if not have original 485 is going to be problem in future.

Thanking you in advance!. :(

Chichhu,

I don't think it is an immediate problem but personally I would like to have the original approval notice on me. It may come in handy in case you loose your card. I don't think your employer should have any problems giving you the originals. Just ask for it. I am surprised that you didn't get it directly from the USCIS.

regards,

saras

saras76 said:
Chichhu,

I don't think it is an immediate problem but personally I would like to have the original approval notice on me. It may come in handy in case you loose your card. I don't think your employer should have any problems giving you the originals. Just ask for it. I am surprised that you didn't get it directly from the USCIS.

regards,

saras

Saras..Thank you!, employer haven't got it from attorney and I am following-up with attorney.