Do it make sense to provide additional info after response to RFE

pa_gc_wait

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My attorney and my company responded to RFE last week, and the response was received on 6/27/03. In that response, we just provided the job title with the word "upgraded/promoted" from former job. We didn't provide any job description. I didn't pay attention to that since I think that this is the same employer, and doing similar job.

But now seeing so many cases being transferred, I became extremely worried. I talked to my attorney and my company sending another letter. What they told me that there was no way the letter is even going to with the officier if you don't use the original blue folder by the time they decide on your case.

Please share your input.

Thanks,

Your company/attorney are right. Additional info won't reach the officer since it might not have the cover letter(RFE letter issued by BCIS) to be attached along with RFE reply.

the attorney was right -

moreover, there is no reason to believe that RFE responses are causing transfers - there is no rhyme or reason to BCIS's decision for transferring cases.

in my opinion, in case your case is transferred, get another letter detailing your duties while indicating the promotion.

But hopefully, hte approval should come without further delay. good luck

Yes, your attorney is right

It make no sense to supply additional information to BCIS, totally no help at all. And no one knows how they decide which case need to be transfered and which not. Even to the very experienced lawyers, the picking-up of transfering is random. So just relax and wait.