Do I need Lawyer for filing AC21?

Pomino

Registered Users (C)
Do I need Lawyer for filing AC21? Hello Friends,

This site is been really helpful. I have few questions to ask

1. My I-485 is been pending for over 1 year and I-140 approved, recently I got a offer from new company under the job title-Business Analyst ( my previous employer filed my labor under title Programmer Analyst). Do you think 2 different job titles fall under same Occupational classification.

2. Is it necessary to have a lawyer to file AC21? Can I do it by myself if so what are the documents I need to submit. Do you all think it will be safe to do it through lawyer. If so what are the lawyer fees nowadays.

Sorry guys for so many questions, but this is a best site where I can get all my questions answered.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pomino said:
Do I need Lawyer for filing AC21? Hello Friends,

This site is been really helpful. I have few questions to ask

1. My I-485 is been pending for over 1 year and I-140 approved, recently I got a offer from new company under the job title-Business Analyst ( my previous employer filed my labor under title Programmer Analyst). Do you think 2 different job titles fall under same Occupational classification.

2. Is it necessary to have a lawyer to file AC21? Can I do it by myself if so what are the documents I need to submit. Do you all think it will be safe to do it through lawyer. If so what are the lawyer fees nowadays.

Sorry guys for so many questions, but this is a best site where I can get all my questions answered.

Thanks.

Hey Pomino

Did you ever learn more about this question of yours ?

thanks -

I would recommend file thru attroney..that is what my current attorney told me ...becuase i have filed my AC-21 ..they told they didnt receive them eventhough it was a certified mail signed by authorized INS person...

Then my new company attorney was asking it would have been good if it was filed thru attorney.... my earlier attorney was a DESI...

Thanks apol for your reply. Yes I am going to consult the attorney for AC21. Why to take a risk?
Thanks,
Pomino.

job title

Hi Pomino,

Did you get any answers to your questions? Is job title crucial or its ok if we have same job duties? Let me know if you ge any answers to your questions
thanks