Do I have to send the signed Form 765 card for EAD renewal?

Cole

Registered Users (C)
Please help. Any guy who applied for the EAD renewal: do I have to send the Form 765 card to INS?

signed and filled up I-765 form
A copy of I-485 receipt
two ADIT style photos
A copy of current EAD(both sides)
A copy of all I-94s that you may have(both sides)
A chexk favoring INS for $120
Mailer that came with last EAD

Hi Bakshi--

Thank you guys so much. But Bakshi--

my 1st I-94 card was revoked when I went out of the country, so I just have the latest one. How could you have more than one?

Another important question: what is the "Mailer that cane with last EAD", do you mean that envelope in which my EAD was sent?

Originally posted by bakshi
signed and filled up I-765 form
A copy of I-485 receipt
two ADIT style photos
A copy of current EAD(both sides)
A copy of all I-94s that you may have(both sides)
A chexk favoring INS for $120
Mailer that came with last EAD

In some case you can have two I94s. My I 485 has been filed as dependent of my spouse so I didn't need to stick to a company. I changed companies and got my H1 transferred (before getting EAD) and since I have not gone out of USA after then I have two I-94s(one came with H1 transfer papers)

Every EAD comes in a piece of paper.You can take out the perforated part and send it with your application.If you still have that read carefully it says " save this mailer and send it for your renewal application, this will help expedite the renewal". Though its not mandatory but it helps officer in getting on with the job quickly

for genteel breeze

What do you mean signed card is not necessary(which card you are talking about)
I told signed I-765(I 765 is the applciation and you certainly need to sign that)

Re: for genteel breeze

Originally posted by bakshi
What do you mean signed card is not necessary(which card you are talking about)
I told signed I-765(I 765 is the applciation and you certainly need to sign that)

bakshi

Earlier there used to be a blue card that you had to sign and send, but now its been dis continued, I think thats what Gentle Breeze is refering to, I dont exactly remember the document number for that blue card.