Do any of the top Universities offer online degrees?

red.bull

Registered Users (C)
I live in Washington State, and have 2 young children and a hubby. Moving to a top University wouldn't be practical. With my gpa I could get into any University I wanted. Are there any online programs offered at these top Universities? I'm really hoping for Psychology. :confused:
I have my AA transfer degree

Re : Do any of the top Universities offer online degrees?

You can earn your Psychology degree online but be careful to choose only an accredited online college.
Here's a good list of top online accredited universities that offer psychology degrees.
http://www.distance-learning-college-guide.com/psychology-degrees-online.html
Feel free to request information from two or more of those colleges to compare who has the best offering that suits your needs. I'm sure all of them allow for transfer of credits.

:):):)

Hi!

There are several good universities that provides online education. I can help you in this regard. I knew one of the site - DistanceLearningU.com that provides complete information about different schools and universities. It has a huge list of colleges and universities that offers online education. Look over there it will really help you.:)

Hello friend,
Before starting your online education, you should need to do a small research about online schools. Because not all online schools are good rated. So you need to find out a perfect one for your program. Best of luck with it.

Re:

There are lots of Top universities that provides online Psychology degree programs. But you must is attentive while choosing the best online school. Always look for a accredited online school. You can also find some accredited online school that provide Psychology degree over here- PsychologySchoolsU(dot)com

Keep an Eye on Tuition and Financial Aid

Don't enroll until you know the full tuition and finanaical aid available. This varies a great deal from university to university.

There is a free review copy of THE BIG BOOK OF SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION available at http://www.degree.com/free-downloads.htm it sells for $19.95 on Amazon but you can download it free.