Different Date received Date on online ( Please Help )

wwossen

Registered Users (C)
My online case status has been updated to Sep 10,2003 my original RD was March 2003.

Has anyone got this kind of update that is different than the original?

Do I have to write a letter to Nebraska as the BCIS customer rep told me to do?

Here is the complete online case status message:

September 10, 2003, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I appreciate your help

wworsen, I know your case coming back from MO. I think it's worth to write a letter about RD no matter what.

Mine hasn't come back yet.

wwossen

Don't worry dude. This is of no concern, like in my case my RD is Oct 01, but my online status still says (after I received my application back from MO) that

July 12, 2003, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I can assure you NSC knows your actual RD and this online status only reflects when the application is receibed by Nebraska from MO.
Furthermore, don't count on 570-600 days time frame as in my case, I already scored more than 650 on the board.

whatshappening

Thanks budy

II talked to Customer REP yesterday and she told me that she can't do anything since my received date is SEP 2003 and she said for her to open my file the received date should be over 24 months. In fact she suggested to correct my received date to the original received date by sending a letter to Nebraska. I know those reps have no idea except reading the same message on the internet but what concerns me is God forbid if my case passed the 24 month time period there is no way for the BCIS reps to issue an inquire on my case. Anyhow I am better now by hearing from you that there is someone just like me and have same message on the Internet.

Good Luck for all