diff between RFE and NOID

Creativity

Hi,
I would like to know the difference between RFE and NOID. This is because, I have received NOID with a reason which is the same as RFE for another person with the same employer.
The RFE petition was closed and it has been approved. Now, I would like to know if the same situation would be with my NOID or would it be dealt in a different way. The reason being that both the notice descriptions are the same, and they need the same documents from the same employer.

Please, let me know.

Thanks!

A rfe is a letter asking for further information on your case, so they can decide if to approve or not.

a NOID, is a notice of intent to deny your case

Hi,
I would like to know the difference between RFE and NOID. This is because, I have received NOID with a reason which is the same as RFE for another person with the same employer.
The RFE petition was closed and it has been approved. Now, I would like to know if the same situation would be with my NOID or would it be dealt in a different way. The reason being that both the notice descriptions are the same, and they need the same documents from the same employer.

Please, let me know.

Thanks!

Time limit is another difference for NOID you have only 30 days to reply. But for RFE it is 13 weeks

Noid

Tammy ,

first i would like to thank you for your responce.

would u pls let me know more detail on NOID,its really a kind of urgent!

Thank you

Time limit is another difference for NOID you have only 30 days to reply. But for RFE it is 13 weeks

Tammy ,

first i would like to thank you for your responce.

would u pls let me know more detail on NOID,its really a kind of urgent!

Thank you