Did you get FP notices for RD 04/06,04/07/04/08

glenmd

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Can you share your statusQuo on FP notices for RD 04/06, 04/07, 04/08, 04/09,04/10.

Still I have not received the FP notices. Last time, when I called IIO, i didnt get any clue from them about the duration for getting FP notices.

I have seen earlier that, there was a thread about not getting FP notices for the above RDs. So can we start tracking again??

Thanks all for your participation.

FP Delay : Spoke to IIO 8/19 9 A.M.

I have not received my FP notice for RD 01/29. I'm from Texas.

I had requested my lawyer to check on that. But I have not heard anything from them.

So today I decided to call VSC. I just now checked with IIO. She told me that for NY area it is taking around 7-10 months for FP. She asked me to hold while she checked for TX area.

She said there was some problem and my application was not in right queue. It should have been in public Q for scheduling. They will pull out my file and manually put it in the right Q now.

Hopefully this delay should not make a big difference !!! I'm not sure if I understood the entire process. But I think it is an automatic scheduling. Sometimes there may be a few problems.

But she has taken care of the problem and hopefully I should hear something from them in next 1-2 months !!!

My suggestion to all waiting for FPs is check applicants waiting from your area example NY, TX. (Rupnet and any other sources). If you think thre is considerable delay only in your case then mention this to IIO politely and find out what they have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still wating for FP notice. Called IIO one month ago. Got no clue of course. I might call IIO again some time later. I am not too worried since it's gonna be a few more months before my case is reached.