Did TSC stop concurrent processing?

mmrsagili

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 got approved on 2/7/05 and I am not affected by retrogression(please see my signature).
My attorney said that as TSC had stopped concurrent processing I had to wait a while(around one year) for my I-485 approval.

Is this true? Did TSC stop concurrent processing?

Thx

If you are counting only yourself as concurrent filler . then

What about those who filed before you in 2002 & 2003 as concurrent and waiting?

we saw 8-10 lucky 2004 ppl who shared they got aproval. may be u are more lucky than ppl waiting since 2002 & 2003.

btw consider yourself luky in this way that ppl filed in 2002 still waiting very painfully their first FP.
May God Help them in that difficult time.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen much approval of I485 along with I-140. Looks like they have stopped doing the concurrent processing. This is the ssumption after looking at this forum. But I didn't saw they have release any memo on this also? GOD knows whats is the trend.

Well we r also waiting for I-485, I called ins and asked if they were still processing concurrent, she said yes as long as not effected by retrogression. On this forum I also read somewhere that someone called and spoke to supervisor and apparently they r busy processing I-140 because of huge backlog, God knows whats true!