Did PP Stamping at Boston

485Done

Registered Users (C)
Approval date: 10/23/00
Received date: 10/27/00 (my attorney received orginal & I received courtesy copy)

Stamping date: 10/30/00

Arrived INS office @12.15pm, went thru security check to forms desk and got our finger prints done (I-89). Proceeded to Room E160 and joined the queue (only one person was before us but there were 100+ people inside waiting with their tokens), the officer at the entrance (who issues token for other immigration proceedings) collected our documents (Approval notice, I-94, EAD, AP, Photos) and stamped our passports.

Note: The officer was very really friendly and was playing with my kid.

The whole process took us less than 30 mins. I was so confused with things happend so quickly, to confirm I called the 800 number to verify the process and she said thats all it is, if the officer had questions or need to verify something thats when the process will delay or else things are pretty quick

Good Luck to everybody !!!

No Title

which weekday did your approval notice specify? Can you stamp
passport any weekday (not just the weekday the notice says)?

Thanks.

No Title

Both approvals said that we need to make an appointment but when I called INS local office they said we can walk in anytime between 7.30 - 2.30 from Monday thru Friday except third Friday of the month and Saturday & Sundays.

BTW: I used my orginal and kept courtesy copy for my records. The officer did say I could use either one.

No Title

Hi VSCV2000, Form I-89 is the one on which you need to give fingerprints for the actual plastic green card at the time of passport stamping.