Did anyone get re-entry permit approved recently?

My ND is May 17, nothing yet. At this time they are approving April 18 so we have to wait 3 more weeks. surprise77 will get surprise a week earlier.

ND April 26 -28, got Travel Passport in July 27 29.
I had a buisness trip sponsored by government so i asked them to expedite (called them.)

wanttobefree said:
ND April 26 -28, got Travel Passport in July 27 29.
I had a buisness trip sponsored by government so i asked them to expedite (called them.)

How can you expedite the process? Do they always do that for you? Do you need provide any evidence?

nasrmobin said:
ND 06-28 got approved on 07-11. Got it expedited. Basically wrote the reason on a seperate sheet of paper and they processed it. I sent the old one back.

goodluck
Thank you very much! But can I send them a sheet of paper after I already submitted the application? Should I send the paper to the same address where I file my application?

surprise77 said:
How can you expedite the process? Do they always do that for you? Do you need provide any evidence?

If you have a serious reason, you can ask them to expedite. In my case my sponsor was a government organization who called them.

nasrmobin said:
Someone said recently on this forum that you can fax them the expedition letter, if you really want it soon, send them letter and fax the same thing over, just explain your situation very simple and dont make it so complicated.

Good Luck
I sent them an mail with express mail yesterady,hope it helps. I didn't provide any evidence for my urgent trip thought since it's hard to get such things.

nasrmobin said:
Someone said recently on this forum that you can fax them the expedition letter, if you really want it soon, send them letter and fax the same thing over, just explain your situation very simple and dont make it so complicated.

Good Luck
Do you have a fax number for I-131 dept? I think I need send them a fax too. Thanks,

floyd, iswaiting and othe membres

Did you guys receive RP yet or any updates on your case?. I am still waiting. My ND is 05/17/06 and LUD is 07/22/06. Currently they are processing 05/19/06
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: