Did any one ever heard about this RFE

hassar10

Registered Users (C)
Hi There Gurus, its me again. Does any one heared about this kind of RFE where INS is asking for OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS from an overseas college. I had done my evaluation both for H1 and GC

Any help is very much appreciated

Transcripts.

Thats an easy RFE though and U should not get worried about it.

They need all ur transcripts from the BSc U did in Cyprus...
Send -- All Ur marks sheets, degree certificate, a certificate of all the courses U did with number of hrs of course work.. Get it signed by dean or someone higher in Ur instititute..

In most cases marks card and degree certificate should do.

Hope that helps

hassar10,

Yes i heard alot of people got the same kind of query. Some for 140 and some for 485. Whats ur case details, ie RD/ND for ur 140/485?

Last edited by a moderator:

july140 said:
hassar10,
Yes i head alot of people got the same kind of query. Some for 140 and some for 485. Whats ur case details, ie RD/ND for ur 140/485?

I wonder why they need the transcripts in 485 stage -- strange in some case they ask ablity to pay in 485 too .... Hmmm --- worries continues for guys who get 140 approved ~~~ but with little less intensity I guess....

Lets hope for the best---

Thanks you guys
My only concern was, that I have no contact what so ever in that country ( I am not from there). Found the college website, emailed to Administration, but no reply so far. I really hope I don't have to fly there, using my AP :)

MY RD for I140/485 is June 6 2004
I think my PD is Oct 16 2001, that when my labour was filed.
FP done in last week of July 2004
EAD recieved in August

I am glad they did not ask any thing from employer, that could be really problemooo