Did any body receive EAD from CSC ?

karora1986

Registered Users (C)
The current date proceesed for EAD from CSC shows 9/9 for I-765 employement while GC is pending .
My receipt date for EAD is of August but still i haven't receieved my EAD ...Did any one got his/her card ?

Bummer

Mine receipt date was of 9/17 and I was hoping that I would get it very soon. Now that I have heard about your case I'm sure mine is going to take A LOT LONGER :(

Did you get a I-797 receipt?

Hello,

I have a receipt date of Aug, I still havenot received my EAD. I personally know of a couple of people who have receipt dates of Aug, and who still havenot received their EADs.

Here are the first few digits of my case WAC-02-264-5????.

Thank You
-Krishna K

Hi guys,

we have to give 1 month time after they post the JIT dates.
the dates tell that the case has been assigned and will be adjudicated in one month.

my 2 cents

My notice date for EAD : Aug 26 CSC EB2

EAD at CSC

Hi there,

Even though dates are showing 09/09 - looks like there are lot of pending cases in Aug 02.

My RD too is Aug 22n'd and no news as of now ...

Keeping fingers crossed !

After a case has been adjudicated, how long does it take before an approval notice is sent?

Second question, does the online case system also update the same day the approval notice is sent?

Thanks.

the online status is a bit bogus. I had my fingerprints already done almost 3 months ago and the online status still says that they have sent a notice for fingerprints!

iEAD

Just to beat the bush, why dont you guys get the iEAD if 90 days have passed. My 140 RFE was in pending at INS for 3 months. I got my iEAD last week at INS San Jose. and my 140 got approved last week immediately..So, we never know:D
My 2 cents.

My lawyer recommended me not to get IEAD. Even though my EAD has been pending for 140 days, she recommened that I not get it because I have to do this special registration. And she was afraid that I would get detained (even thogh I have I-485 pending).

I am in the same situation.. I am going for my special registration soon and my lawyer suggested that I not get the iEAD and just wait for the plastic card. (actually he said if I want then get the iEAD after I have gone through the special registration)

found this interesting...i checked my status on line and it said that my case was received (wac-02-264-?????) on aug 23, 2002 and is pending.

then, i started playing with random numbers...i took my ead petition number and moved the days by 4 days (wac-02-260-?????)....this is also luckily an ead application...this was received on aug 19, 2002 and is pending.

then took another random last 5 digits and made up a case number (wac-02-250-?????), this is luckily another ead application. this case was approved on nov 2, 2002. (rd of aug 5. 2002)

think of it no ead approvals from csc since nov, 2002. this is just the case to fit my theory that approvals on ead have been on the back burner for a while.

it will be 30 days after the backlog report has been released by csc...and yet to see an ead approval.....though the backlog report says that csc has been working on cases with rd of 09/09/02 ..

has anybody run the scanner for ead...

Krishnakt,
Why didn't u just use a scanner? This scanner was made by off-patience, however I just adjusted it so it scans for EAD's instead of I-485's.

After opening the file, click on Tools, and then macro. Then click on start scan.

EAD: CSC, ND August 6, 2002. Got my EAD card in early November. My colleagues filed at the same time and also got their cards (late October).

But I know a person who filed in mid August and still waiting for EAD...

latest processing dates

where can one get most recent processing dates for INS center? I am asking this because I observed that your message was posted on Jan 17th, and you had the processing date information as of 01/15

also, if anyone could explain to me - what kind of registration is required for interim EAD? few of you (enkur, simfox) have posted messages advising not to obtain iEAD.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Share_immi,
the actual new JIT for CSC is actually pretty fast on this website... www.immigration.com

The reason Enkur and I am unable to receive an iEad is because of the special registration non-immigrants are required to register with. I don't mean to be blunt, but if you are were born or are a citizen of a Muslim country you need to register.

If you don't qualify as being born in a Muslim country or not being a citizen of one, then you don't have to worry about any special registration.

Good Luck.

Hello all,

I am glad to inform you all that I successfully registered myself at the San Diego office yesterday.

They asked me for my I-485 receipt, approved I-140 and labor certification. No other questions were asked other than the long form to be filled out.

Wrote some info in the passport (very cryptic cant understand at all)

told me to come back in one year until I get my green card.

I have been out of status until I was able to apply under 245i.

Yipee!

Yipee.. they didn't detain.. I have excactly the same status as you.. I was out of status but then got 245(i). Thanks.. Were they friendly? How long did it take?

I was there for 2.5 hours ... and they were extremely friendly... dint make me feel at all uncomfortable... they even let my girlfriend in the interview.

I was super nervous going into it. But came out on top of the world.

Nice work INS... was totally surprised.