Detail traffic tickets that happened in the last 5 years or beyond that?

baires

Does somebody know if,
In the N400 form do you include traffic violations from the previous 5 years, or do you also include older ones?

The wording of the form is "Ever", which goes way beyond 5 years to the beginning of times... I had one in 1994 when I was just visiting here as a tourist driving a rental car. I found the record online on the county court website, but the Court did not keepthe physical records for that long, so I wrote the judge and got an official reply that case was closed. Good luck!

The wording of the form is "Ever", which goes way beyond 5 years to the beginning of times... I had one in 1994 when I was just visiting here as a tourist driving a rental car. I found the record online on the county court website, but the Court did not keepthe physical records for that long, so I wrote the judge and got an official reply that case was closed. Good luck!

But I doubt anyone lists traffic violation one commited before coming to USA at least I did not.

I don't want to trouble either myself or USCIS with such trivilities.

Just ticket received while IN THE USA of course, recently or not... I was aked specifically about that in my interview!!