Desperate for some ADVICE!!!

jpaki88

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, i dont know if this has happened to any one of u or if u all got some clue about it. I send my dads RFE in Jan but his online status has not chaged yet.I was wondering y and today when i was about to send them a letter to inquire about it, iwas shocked to find out that the RFE green letter copy that they send me had a wrong Lin # . it is different by one digit. His lin should be associated with his application for LPR( lawful permanent Resident) however this LIN on the RFE is for alien registration. They just keyed in the wrong LIN # to send him a copy of RFE.I checked the wrong Lin application online, n they did receive it the same date that i have the return receipt for the enitre medicals that i send them.His A # however is right and all the other information, such as his name and his address and on top of all that the letter itself which requires us to send medical reports.I mean the letter is for medical reports but the lin is for something else. dont know wt to do??????

jpaki88 said:
Hey guys, i dont know if this has happened to any one of u or if u all got some clue about it. I send my dads RFE in Jan but his online status has not chaged yet.I was wondering y and today when i was about to send them a letter to inquire about it, iwas shocked to find out that the RFE green letter copy that they send me had a wrong Lin # . it is different by one digit. His lin should be associated with his application for LPR( lawful permanent Resident) however this LIN on the RFE is for alien registration. They just keyed in the wrong LIN # to send him a copy of RFE.I checked the wrong Lin application online, n they did receive it the same date that i have the return receipt for the enitre medicals that i send them.His A # however is right and all the other information, such as his name and his address and on top of all that the letter itself which requires us to send medical reports.I mean the letter is for medical reports but the lin is for something else. dont know wt to do??????

Did u try to call them and explain?

P.S. Why did u create three threads with the same question?

Thanks for the link Asylee01............... let me try that.
firtst thing on monday morning ill call the 1800 ,just to see wt they say.
will def write to the senator. may be i should try to setup an appointment at my local uscis office........lets hope for the best.

P.S Ayyobov: by mistake posted the thread three times.