Descheduled interviews plz post here

n400newyork

Registered Users (C)
hi
i suggest posting descheduled interview posts here and actions taken.

Mine:(NYC)
PD:1/18/07 vermont center
FP:2/1/07
IV:4/19/07 Descheduled:mad:
New IV: not yet:confused: :confused: :confused:

PD 06/01/2006
FD 07/12/2006
IV 03/26/2007 DEscheduled
2nd IV 04/12/2007 DEschedled.
New IV: ????????????????????

Hi guys,

My sympathies go out to those others posting in this thread with descheduled interviews. I just got notified today :(. I called up DHS right away and of course they don't have any extra information.

I just recently changed my address and I have an H1B change of employer petition pending concurrently. Perhaps this is slowing it up? Both my I-129 for the H1B and I-485 were touched today's date on my case status portfolio online. Any thoughts as to why I would get descheduled?

Cheers,

Sof

Hi guys,

Any thoughts as to why I would get descheduled?

Cheers,

Sof

Wow your dates are unbelieveble.I wish all DO were moving that fast.Specially chicago.I would think that is the main hub for all immigrants.Look at us been waiting for almost year without any sight of interview letter.Any ways just wanted to add my 2 cents.Good Luck.:eek:

Wow your dates are unbelieveble.I wish all DO were moving that fast.Specially chicago.I would think that is the main hub for all immigrants.Look at us been waiting for almost year without any sight of interview letter.Any ways just wanted to add my 2 cents.Good Luck.:eek:

Thank you for that. Yes, it has been moving fast up until the "deschedule" e-mail I got today. I'm sorry that you have been waiting so long. My case is pretty straightforward, so I'm thinking that the DHS wants to first approve my new H1B employer before the interview. It could also be that I just moved (within the same state) and the change of address forms might have messed things up. I'm not sure but I have a hunch it's something to do with those things.

My case status for the H1B was also updated today (05/21/07) even though it was previously touched on 05/18/07 informing me that DHS request additional info. The information about H1B did not change in my case status, just the date. My employer submitted only the i-129 petition and labor certification forms without any initial evidence. From prior experience in changing employers, I've found it is better to wait for DHS to ask for what they need for i-129 rather than send them things you think they need, only for them to ask you for more stuff and wait more! So I will get the H1B out of the way and hopefully my interview will be rescheduled? -pray- (this forum needs a prayer icon!) :D

Last edited by a moderator: